Welcome to the course!
One of the side effects of trauma is inability to create healthy relationships. As a result, codependency is created. Codependency is a dysfunctional relationship dynamic where one person assumes the role of “the giver,” sacrificing their own needs and well-being for the sake of the other, “the taker.”
Have You Ever Lost Yourself In A Relationship?
Ladies, have you lost yourself in love because:
– You allowed your man to disempower you by talking down to you.
– Your put your partner’s feelings before your own.
– You gave your all – you focused on taking care of everyone else – and never gave time to yourself.
– You have lost your self-esteem
– You abandoned your passions and interests
If this describes you, then you are in luck today...
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to love yourself in love is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I am an expert on self-love and self-worth…
So today – Am going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can love yourself in your relationship…!
That’s why you must Sign up…
Stop Losing Yourself and Start Loving yourself in Your Relationship! But The Question Is How? INTRODUCING…. My Online eBook + Audio course: Find "the Me" in We: How to stop losing yourself in love An online self-paced course for ladies (eBook or ebook + audio) that will move your life and relationship purposefully forward!
This is what you’re going to learn if you sign up for this program:
– The REAL reason why we lose ourselves in a relationship
– The little known secrets of how to not over-function and over-give
– The ONE thing most women do that completely destroys their relationships and emasculates their men
– How to balance male-female energies so you don’t only keep yourself whole but keep expanding as the goddess that you are!
– What makes a woman lose self-worth in the eyes of men (aka “the biggest turn offs for a man”)
– What are some most attractive qualities and physical features of a woman (you would NEVER guess them!)
– 3 top fears of a man in a relationship that you unknowingly trigger
– How to discuss even most difficult topics without pushing your man away and destroying your self-esteem
– The good, and the bad of sex according to men (nope, I bet it is not what you think!)
– And Much More…
Today you have the opportunity to change ALL of the negative factors that are holding you from loving yourself in your relationship…
Are you going to sit there doing nothing feeling like a victim, or do you actually want to START taking control of your life and change it around?
Yes, NOW Is The Time To Make The Right Decision… NOW Is The Time To Start Loving Yourself in Love…
Go Ahead… Do The Right Thing And Sign Up Now!
Make your choice
Ebook, workbook & audio course
What people are saying:
A special thanks to: Angel Zuniga @No Limits Production, Spencer Savoe @ Musik Bone Records, Actor and Emmy Nominee Jose Maria Mendiola